Ciate Caviar Manicure Set - Black Pearls
The inspiration behind the Caviar Manicure came about when Charlotte, Ciate's Creative Director, was looking to create 3-dimensional nails for a from cover magazine shoot and wanted to develop something feminine, indulgent yet delicately extravagant. The finished effect gives nails an instant sophisticated look. Very Ciate!
Please note: The colour of the beads may differ to packaging as they are lovingly hand mixed.
The kit contains:
1 x full size polish
1 x full size set of Caviar beads
1 x funnel
- Work on one nail at a time and apply two coats of the enclosed Ciaté Paint Pot shade.
- Place your finger over a tray and sprinkle Caviar pearls over your nails whilst they are still wet.
- Once fully covered, gently press and compact the Caviar pearls into your nail bed.
- Place the mini funnel into the Caviar pearls bottle and tilt the tray over the funnel to pour in any beads you may have wasted.
- Leave nails to dry completely for at least 15 minutes.
Nail Polish -
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Phthalic Anhydride/Trimellitic Anhydride/Glycols Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Triphenyl Phosphate, N-Butyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Benzophenone-1, Diacetone Alcohol, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Polyvinyl Butyral, Alumina (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Black 2 (CI 77266), Red 34 Lake (CI 15880), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), CI 11680, Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Aluminum powder (CI 77000), Mica, CI 74260, Yellow 6 Lake (CI 19140), CI 11680, Manganese Violet (CI 77742), CI 74160, Tin Oxide (CI 77861), CI 11680, CI 47005, Aluminum Hydroxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silver (CI 77820), Polyethlyene Terephthalate.