Ciate Caviar Manicure Set - Mother of Pearl
The inspiration behind the Caviar Manicure came about when Charlotte, Ciate's Creative Director, was looking to create 3-dimensional nails for a from cover magazine shoot and wanted to develop something feminine, indulgent yet delicately extravagant. The finished effect gives nails an instant sophisticated look. Very Ciate!
The kit contains:
1 x full size polish
1 x full size set of Caviar beads
1 x 1 funnel
- Work on one nail at a time and apply two coats of the enclosed Ciaté Paint Pot shade.
- Place your finger over a tray and sprinkle Caviar pearls over your nails whilst they are still wet.
- Once fully covered, gently press and compact the Caviar pearls into your nail bed.
- Place the mini funnel into the Caviar pearls bottle and tilt the tray over the funnel to pour in any beads you may have wasted.
- Leave nails to dry completely for at least 15 minutes.
Easily comes off with regular nail polish remover.
Nail Polish -
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Phthalic Anhydride/Trimellitic Anhydride/Glycols Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Triphenyl Phosphate, N-Butyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Benzophenone-1, Diacetone Alcohol, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Polyvinyl Butyral, Alumina (+/-) Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Black 2 (CI 77266), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Red 34 Lake (CI 15850), CI 74260, Manganese Violet (CI 77742), CI 74160, CI 47005 (Yellow 10), Silver (CI 77820), Aluminium Powder (CI 77000), Violet 2 (CI 60725), Ultramarines (CI 77007), CI 42090.